1.03.2011

annie + charlie :: engaged, winter love.

Annie and I went to middle school and high school together. My most vivid memory of her had to have been in about 6th or 7th grade. I went to her house after school to hang out-we rode bikes and watched Tommy Boy (classic). This is one reason why I was so excited when she contacted me several months ago with the very exciting news that she was engaged AND wanted me to capture she and Charlie's wedding day!! When we first got to talking about engagement photos, we naturally talked about early summer, but when I suggested a wintery shoot and Annie got excited, I knew it would be fun. We decided to head out to Saugatuck because it is a special place for the two of them, with many memories! It was positively bitter cold on this day, but we still laughed a lot, enjoyed car conversation and had a great time! Thank you so much Charlie and Annie! I can not wait to share your wedding next fall!:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment