5.09.2011

6 month portraits :: mia

I love my job. I love that I get to meet great people all the time, and build what I consider, friendships with them! I first met the Ackerman family for their oldest daughter's 2 year photos, when Emilia was pregnant with Mia. When Mia was born, Peter and Emilia invited me into their home to capture newborn photos of Mia. I was so excited when I got an email a few weeks ago about Mia's 6 month pictures!

I always have a great time with the Ackerman family and this day was no different-it was even Peter's birthday!! You are a great, little family and I feel a connection with you guys-after all, our girls are all so close in age! We must get them together! Mia was not as excited as we were for the photo shoot, and it was a little colder than we had hoped on this evening, but there was so much cuteness that it didn't seem to take away from the amount of great photos we got!:) Thank you again for giving me another chance to hang out with you all!

We started off the evening taking a few pictures of Oivia and Mia together. There is nothing sweeter than sisters!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A break for Mia to warm up was a great chance to capture Peter and Olivia playing. I love watching Daddys and their little girls together!
Photobucket

Back to the adorable Mia. I just love her little expressions! Those eyes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mia is not so sure about this wagon riding business...
Photobucket

This is the point in the evening when things started to go down hill for poor Mia. She did NOT want to play anymore. She is still so cute though, i just can't help but post a few of her unhappy expressions...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment