6.01.2011

engaged :: carrie and adam

When I first met Carrie and Adam, I knew within the first 10 minutes that I liked them and that we were going to get along wonderfully! They are both so sweet and easy going and you will be able to tell by looking at these photos, as quickly as I did, how much love they have for each other. Maybe it is because they are high school sweethearts, but their love seems so innocent and carefree. I love that. We had so much fun together on the evening that these photos were taken and I am so looking forward to the wedding!! :)

Photobucket

Carrie and Adam brought along some wine, so we decided to start with that, to get everyone relaxed. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the way she looks at him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These next few might be my favorites of the night. I LOVE how happy they are!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was windy! There was a storm coming the night we were out! It kept threatening.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment