7.19.2011

married {7.9.11} :: jimmy + tara

A few weekends ago, I had the honor of capturing Jimmy and Tara's wedding day. I know I say this a lot, but it really was a beautiful day! Jimmy and Tara-your love is pure and simple-it is obvious that your affection for one another is true and lovely. I very much enjoyed the fact that Tara's culture was brought into the details, reception and attire-it made it even more special, I think! Thank you so much for sharing your and congrats to you both! :)

To start the day, I met everyone at the church for photos...
Photobucket

I got there a bit early to steal some pictures of the dress and other details.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time for Tara's sister to assist in putting on the dress!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was another steamy, hot day outside (although, nothing like today, thankfully). Note the fan that was a much needed accessory. :)
Photobucket

LOVE these programs. Just the beginning of the awesome and creative details.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't think they look as hot and sweaty as we all felt on that day, do you? I think they look fabulous and in love. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Tara's son, Noah. By the looks of this photo, I believe they were making a deal and shaking on it. All he had to do to hold up his end of the bargain was cooperate for a few quick photos. Easy.
Photobucket

I dunno what he got out of the deal, but it definitely worked if you ask me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have always loved elephants. Apparently, they are lucky.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous colors!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a whole lot of cuteness.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ready for a ton of details shots? Good. I loved it all and what a fabulous venue!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

special kid's table = brilliant.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Absolutely beautiful attire! The details on them were amazing. And the colors, I could go on and on...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tara and her sister! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am sure there must be significance in this pin. Can someone tell me what it is, please!?
Photobucket

Changing into reception attire and freshening up before entering...
Photobucket

That was my reaction when I saw how beautiful Tara looked in her Indian garments too! :)
Photobucket

I was shocked at how HEAVY this dress was! All the details were stunning.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Awesome drummers getting ready for the entrance...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What are they all watching so intently?
Photobucket

The first dance, of course.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jimmy and his mom shared a dance too.
Photobucket

We had to get more photos because of how stunning they both looked in their Indian attire.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment