8.23.2011

our little eden :: 5 months

I can not even believe 5 months have blown by since we welcomed our second precious baby girl into the Morrow family. Eden Joy is such a gift to us and we love her more every day. She has such a sweet smile and disposition, loves to be cuddled and is in absolute awe of her big sister, Ella. It has been brought to my attention by some lately that I have not posted nearly enough pictures of Eden so that prompted this post! I know 6 month portraits are the norm, but why not a few 5 month portraits?! Here is a glimpse of the sweet little face that we get to look at every day. :) When she learns to sit up, expect some full on sister photo shoots of she and Ella! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. She's growing so fast! Both of your girls are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Kate - Eden is such a doll! I love the one of her just chillin on the arm of the chair, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I can barely contain myself looking at these!! Is she not the cutest and most squeezable baby EVER?!

    ReplyDelete