10.29.2011

jackie and forrest : engaged.

I can't even tell you how happy the title of this blog makes me. My dear friend, Jackie is engaged! As if being engaged was not exciting enough, it is to a wonderful guy! I have known them both since high school and it is so awesome seeing you happily in love with one another. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I wish it on you! I am so honored to have been asked to share in your day in such a special way! Thank you and congrats! I love you both! :)

For their engagement session, Jackie and Forrest wanted to go to Muskegon (where Forrest currently lives), to the river. Forrest LOVES fishing and they thought it would be fun to incorporate that. You will see what I mean further down...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So pretty, Jackie!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*beautiful*
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was mostly my idea (so you can blame me if it is cheesy!), but I thought it would be cute. Jackie and Forrest "met" in a choir that my husband and I also sang in with them called Schola. They are still in it and sadly, I am not! Anyway, if it were not for this choir, they would have never met again!! Plus, they both obviously love music, so here ya go...:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I know it is kind of an over done song, but i still LOVE Canon in D. It is the song of Graduations and Weddings. And Jackie and Forrest just happened to have it in their music folder. :)
Photobucket

Meet Forrest's baby, er dog, Molly. She wanted desperately to be a part of the photo shoot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright, now time for some serious fishing photos...break out the matching Patagonia waders. That's right, people. Awesomeness.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few of Forrest in his fly fishing glory...I had never seen fly fishing before. I was pretty impressed.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment