11.23.2011

happy thanksgiving : with love from the morrows :)

I have been thinking a lot this month about what I am thankful for and it is truly overwhelming. I feel so amazingly blessed. I have a wonderful, supportive, best friend for a husband, two of the most beautiful little girls I have ever laid eyes on (a little bias, but seriously! ;)), a beautiful home in the coolest neighborhood in town, my health, awesome parents and family, a successful business doing what I love, yeesh-i could go on!! See what I mean about overwhelming??:)

This post was going to be mostly 3 year portraits of our Ella Rose, but I could not put it up this close to Thanksgiving without saying a heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone out there who takes the time to read this, who supports me: family, friends, and the best clients (past and future) a girl could ask for! I can not thank you enough! God is GREAT! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

OK-so now on to our Ella Bella who turned 3 years old back in October (and of course, a few of sweet Eden too). I can not believe how fast time goes by...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Hey, where is Eden??"
Photobucket

"There she is! I yove Eden, mommy!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is probably one of my most favorite pictures. Ever.
Photobucket

I adore watching them interact with one another. They really love each other.<3 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We managed to sneak in a family photo!
Photobucket

And just a few of Eden:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Ella's little knees!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This last photo was taken by Chris last week while on a trip to the park with the girls...I had to post it because i love it. It is totally Ella.
Photobucket

Time to gear up for delicious food (more specifically, pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes for me), and great company!! Everyone have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment