11.07.2011

holly and rick : engagement.

I am going to make this introduction short and sweet to speed up the posting of this blog! :) Holly and Rick- I am so excited to work with two people like you and so happy for you in your engagement! Next August will be here before you know it! I loved hanging out with you both and felt so comfortable and when i drove away from the session, I had a smile on my face thinking about all the goofy conversation we shared during the photos. :) Congrats again and thank you for asking me to be a part of it!

sidenote: thank you so much for taking that sleeper sofa off our hands!! I hope it serves you well! :)

Now, on to one of my favorite places for photos-the open fields...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the big smile on Rick's face in this one. I think he had just made an inappropriate joke or a Family Guy reference or something. haha! Sorry, Rick, you know I have to give you a hard time at least once for how many times i had to say, "Ok, smile. SMILE. smile...;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Holly and her mom whipped up this banner! SO cute! Holly was modest and said we did not have to use it if I did not think it was right. Of course i wanted us to use it. Nothing better than home made stuff!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And on to lovely downtown GR for a few pics...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All I said was, "Pretend you are in a photo booth...GO!!" :) I like what they did.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment