11.12.2010

connor and riley :: brother love

When Carey contacted me to take pictures of her little boys, Connor and Riley, I had no idea that I already knew her! It was so funny when we finally made the connection over e-mail that she and I had gone to the same high school, she had graduated with my brother, AND I graduated with her sister! That is just the beginning of all the people and connections we share! This is one of the reasons I was more than happy to fit them in to my busy October schedule! It was so much fun spending a little bit of time with Carey, her boys, and her mom one afternoon, trudging around their fantastic property in wellies, looking for the best spots to photograph her charming boys! Connor and Riley both have so much life and personality (which you will see in the pics) and it was so cute watching how they interact together! I think they will be best buds one day-if not already! Thank you for having me out to your place-I really enjoyed it!:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 year old Connor looks like a little model in this one...
Photobucket

What a look...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these boots! I so wish I had a pair just like them! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought this was priceless...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment