11.11.2010

sarah + cole :: married

When I first met Sarah and Cole, we sat down to talk about wedding details in my dining room. I felt like we were old friends and they did not even seem to mind much that my 2 year old daughter was trying to join the meeting and flirt with Cole. :) I was so excited when I heard all of the ideas they had about bringing this fall wedding to life-nature center, pumpkin carving, outdoor ceremonies in October, hand made details, personally designed bridesmaid dresses, fun shoes for the guys,etc!! I knew it would be fantastic and could not have been more excited to be invited to share the day with them and have the honor of capturing it. It was everything I thought it would be-the details, the day, the people-it was all perfect and beautiful and great! Thank you so much for sharing it all with me and congrats to you both again! You are made for each other and will achieve great things together as a couple!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am a sucker for paper lanterns. And shabby chic barn weddings...
Photobucket

and super creative people who can come up with cute ideas like making your own napkin rings (and actually bring the idea to life). :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The scene of the ceremony. It was beautiful. The rain was off and on for the first half of the day so we were prepared to move it all inside, but I am so glad it cleared up for them to go with their original plan out here.
Photobucket

Sarah and Cole carved pumpkins, with their guests, at the rehearsal dinner the night before to help decorate the entrance of the barn. Another awesome idea!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes! I really did photograph people too. :) The guys were ready first and so we ventured out to take some fun group pics.
Photobucket

Silly guys. This turned out pretty much as awkward as we all thought it would when I said, " Um, yeah maybe put your hand on the guy behind you's thigh?" Haha! Funny!!
Photobucket

LOVE the shoes. They dyed these to match the wedding colors themselves!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And now it is time to get the bride ready to meet her groom!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Flower pins that pinned on the dress to make the absolute perfect touch!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And pin on flowers for her shoes to give them a finished detail. I am in love with all of this!
Photobucket

Seeing each other for the first time...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And off to steal a few photos...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We thought it would be fun (er, I thought it would be fun), to tromp all over the nature center grounds in search of the perfect field. They were all VERY good sports!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just a few touch ups before the ceremony!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is go time!:) Yay!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love moments like this...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, I have to interrupt this ceremony to say how in love with these bridesmaid dresses I am. Sarah brought a picture of a dress she saw at Anthropologie to a dress maker and this is what the woman made. I want one!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They decided last minute to do flower petals and water instead of a candle lighting ceremony, due to the weather.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happily ever after.
Photobucket

Photobucket

A few pictures with the girls...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guitars and fields and fun people, oh my! Thank you again for playing along with my crazy ideas!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry Cole. ;) ( Just before this picture was taken, Sarah told me that Cole dislikes "word art") hehe.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And because this blog post was a bit LONG, I just included a few from the reception-but I could have included a ton more, believe me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment