11.03.2010

melissa + mike :: engaged

A few months ago, I met with Mike and Melissa to talk about their wedding day and how they wanted it to look. We clicked pretty much instantly and ended up talking at the coffee shop for nearly 2 hours! Sitting and talking with them was like catching up with old friends so I was very excited when Melissa contacted me shortly after to let me know they wanted to have me capture their October wedding next year and that they wanted to try to sneak engagement pics in before the cold weather! They are both students at Aquinas College and will be holding their wedding reception on campus, so we felt it only made sense to take the majority of their engagement pics there! Such a lovely place, it is-especially in the heart of fall!! Can't wait to share your day with you both! I had so much fun with you! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love them!!!!!! they are such an attractive couple!!! Congrats to them!!

    ReplyDelete