1.22.2011

charlie :: welcome to the world.

Last weekend I got to meet Charlie. I could have photographed him all day. Not only is he handsome, adorable and as cute as a baby boy can be, but he was SO cooperative! Such a good boy! I always enjoy chatting with parents when I am shooting too-Lauren and Josh were so friendly and easy-going. I first knew Lauren back in grade school and in fact, her Grandma used to be my substitute teacher occasionally (always making sure we spoke with correct gramar!). :)Now Lauren teaches at that very school! It is always nice to catch up with folks who share a common past and to see what the last few years have blessed them with. In this case, Lauren and Josh have been blessed with a lovely home, eachother, a beautiful bundle of joy in Charlie (and I am sure, much more)! Congratulations to you both on your new addition. He really is perfect!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment