2.02.2011

brenna + kyle :: engaged

I am not sure which of us are more crazy-this fantastic, couple, Brenna and Kyle for wanting to do an engagement session on what turned out to be one of THE coldest weekends of the season or myself, for totally going along with it. :) Either way, we did it and we came out victorious over mother nature. Take that, mother nature! (And I say that whole heartedly after what she dumped on us today!!) Brenna and Kyle, crazy or not, you guys are so great and I had so much fun, even braving the cold! I can't wait until your wedding in June! I hope you are staying warm today and having a snow day!:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment