2.09.2011

new product :: kate morrow photography albums

I am proud to introduce,on the blog today,a new product: Kate Morrow Photography albums! I have been working on this for awhile and am so excited to finally have a sample to share with you all! These albums are primarily geared toward wedding documentary, but of course, can be ordered for any occasion and used for portraits or anything you want! They are simplistic, high quality and timeless-I love them! I will now be offering these albums in my wedding packages-so for all my 2011 clients, look for an email with additional information!

All albums are custom designed by yours truly. They are available in two textures (linen or leather), and in various sizes (4x4, 8x8,10x10, and 12x12) and colors (green, black, white, pink, brown, red or navy blue). All albums are a lay flat binding too!

The album featured here is a leather bound, green, 8x8. The green is my favorite, but you can choose your favorite. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Each album also comes with this black and white, cloth, dust cover. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you are a past, present or future client and have any questions or are interested in learning more about these fabulous albums, drop me an email at katemorrowphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment