4.25.2011

married :: kelley and bruce.

What a wonderful start to the 2011 wedding season we had celebrating kelley and bruce's day!

Last weekend, Chris and I traveled to the other side of the state to capture the wedding of Kelley and Bruce. You both are such great people and I am so happy for you! I know that you will find much happiness together in the years to come, if your wedding day is any indication-which i think it is!! There is so much love between the two of you that anyone could see it. It was so lovely spending the day with you guys and your families and friends! Thank you for inviting us to be a part of it and a huge congratulations to you! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You are so beautiful, Kelley!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the way Kelley's Dad is looking at her in this one...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Van Gemert! (I totally wonder what they were saying to each other in this one! :))
Photobucket

I absolutely love this photo that Chris got! Stealing a kiss...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The getaway car...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Classic shot, but I love it.
Photobucket

Bruce is a fireman, so it was off to the fire station for some photo ops! We had such a great time there even though the weather was a bit unpredictable-off and on rain, and sort of chilly!! You guys were good sports, indeed! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favs of the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This photo makes me laugh. I tried to get the girls to each do something different with their flowers. I was NOT great at explaining my vision. As a result, I am pretty sure they thought I was crazy, but it is ok because you girls still look cute!:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, those are raindrops on their dresses!
Photobucket

Clearly the beautiful bridesmaids had no idea what Kelley was up to behind them. love it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Best. Wedding gift. Ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous rings...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment