4.15.2011

newborn :: amelia

Welcome to spring! Baby fever is in the air and I love it! This past week I got to meet another beautiful baby girl, Amelia. She was born almost exactly 1 week after my baby girl, Eden! Her mommy contacted me a few weeks ago and even on a "maternity leave", I could not say no to an ooportunity to capture another adorable little person. Thank you, Dana for inviting me to do this! Amelia is absolutely charming. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

amelia's mommy brought some props to try out...
Photobucket

and amelia did NOT like them very much.
Photobucket

Luckily, she is still adorbale when she cries. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, an impromtu family photo.
Photobucket

Congrats again on your precious bundle of joy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment