6.21.2011

engaged :: jean and jon

Dear Jean and Jon,
you are totally awesome, easy going and fun to work with! I am so excited to spned my birthday capturing your wedding this coming year! Thank you for being so laid back and open to my crazy photo suggestions on the eve of your engagement pics. I had fun scouting out the forest and park with you guys!:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, so maybe i am a little obsessed with these trees. I LOVE them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment