7.01.2011

andrea + josh :: married {6.18.11}

Andrea and Josh were married a few weeks ago and I could not be happier for them! Everything about the day was so beautiful, but I think one of my favorite aspects of it was that the timeline was so laid back! Sometimes wedding days can seem SO hectic, but theirs did not. We had so many opportunities for photos and yet it also seemed that everyone had time to relax and enjoy the company of each other. This may sound like it should be a given, but seriously-sometimes the day is a whirlwind!! I definitely think this overall mood for the day really shines through in the photos!

Thank you so much for sharing your day with me. I am so happy for you both! It was lovely working with you. :)

Photobucket

Hanging out, making sure to get some nourishment for the long, hot day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! The colors really POP! :0
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nothing worse than a bad zipper on a bridesmaid dress! Nothing like some teamwork to get the job done. :) This poor girl had no idea SHE would be getting her picture taken, getting into HER dress today.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More teamwork. I love these girls!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful necklace-pefect for the cut of this dress!
Photobucket

Assisted by Mom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The one day someone will offer to put your shoes on for you...(until you are 8 months pregnant) :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*i love when the wind works with me*
Photobucket

<3 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the first of several jumping pictures throughout the day. I am not sure what it is lately, but I have really been feeling the jumping shots?! This group certainly has it down...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love shoes. Cute shoes, to be exact.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And back we went to the church to relax and get ready for the wedding ceremony!
Photobucket

Photobucket

You are SO beautiful, Andrea!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I caught this in between "posed" portraits. :)
Photobucket

"Give me your best silly face!!" I give you all an A+!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Gabrielse!
Photobucket

More flowers. Sorry, I just can't get over them. They are sooo pretty!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What? An unplanned jump shot?? I swear! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Andrea and Josh wanted to stop downtown for some more photos! I was not kidding when I said we had a ton of time-so great!! Result=lots of great pics! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apparently I am making up for the lack of jumping photos in years past. Regardless, this is classic!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was SOO very hot that day. I thought it was a special treat to have the girls dip their feet in the water. They may or may not have thought I was crazy, but did it anyway. Thanks, ladies. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Perfection.
Photobucket

Love.
Photobucket

And some crazy, mad dancing skills!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Youngest recipient of the bouquet toss ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment